Monday, April 12, 2010

What Celebrity Would You Be?

Over on Green Been Teen Queen they are holding a contest for Runway (An Airhead novel). You could win a $50 gift card to American Eagle Outfitters and the first three books of Meg Cabot's Airhead series.

As part of the contest you get extra points for saying what celebrity you wish you could trade bodies/lives with. This got me thinking about what celebrity I would want to be, which somehow led me to think of Wonder Woman and Lynda Carter. I have always loved Wonder Woman in pretty much any incarnation and Lynda Carter is still pretty damn gorgeous as evidenced by 1-800- Contacts commercials. I wish I looked that good now, lol.

Anyhow head over to Green Been Teen Queen, a fellow teen/tween librarian's site and enter the contest. If nothing else it will be fun to think about what celebrity you would want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment