Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


This meme is hosted by Shiela at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, and I want to give credit where credit is due so I want to let you know I heard about it through Bookworming in the 21st Century. The point is basically to share what you've reading, what you're reading and what you think you're going to read.

Read This Week:
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
Dark Life by Kat Falls
Suzi Clue: The Prom Queen Curse by Michelle Kehm

Currently Reading:
Mansfield Park and Mummies: Monster Mayhem, Matrimony, Ancient Curses, True Love, and Other Dire Delights by Vera Nazarian and Jane Austen
Bloodhound (Beka Cooper, #2) by Tamora Pierce
Birds of Prey by Chuck Dixon

To Be Read:
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
Slaves to the Empowered: Volumes of Lagéyan Lore (Volume 1) by Jeremiah Cain

The library stuff just keeps coming. These are the last two library books (and a couple of graphic novels, but we shall see what happens with those). Slaves of the Empowered I have been waiting for since last Halloween. I requested it for my library after the author posted about his book to a group I belong to on goodreads and I can't wait to read it. Bloodhound I am reading for a challenge over at Tempting Persephone called Pursuing the Lioness. My original plan was to read the first books she wrote about Tortall the Lioness Quartet, but then I found the Beka Cooper series which even though they were written recently actually go back even further then the Lioness books so I started with them instead.

I did read less then usual this week, but I think that means I might actually be able to get up all my reviews this week. I will probably be posting my Suzie Clue review later tonight or tomorrow morning. I hope everyone had as much fun I did. What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed Cinderella Story - Kay is an incredible author and really puts herself out there for reviews and interviews which I appreciate.

    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete