Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


This meme is hosted by Shiela at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, and I want to give credit where credit is due so I want to let you know I heard about it through Bookworming in the 21st Century. The point is basically to share what you've reading, what you're reading and what you think you're going to read.

Read This Week:
Bite Me (Love Story, #3)by Christopher Moore
The Naughty List (The Naughty List, #1)by Suzanne Young
Fade to Blue by Sean Beaudoin
Yakitate!! Japan, Volume 2 (Yakitate!! Japan)by Takashi Hashiguchi
Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris
Metropolis by Osamu Tezuka
Phoenix, Volume 1: Dawn by Osamu Tezuka

Currently Reading:
Another Faust by Daniel Nayeri, Dina Nayeri

Up Next:
Bloodhound (Beka Cooper, #2) by Tamora Pierce
Mansfield Park and Mummies: Monster Mayhem, Matrimony, Ancient Curses, True Love, and Other Dire Delights by Vera Nazarian and Jane Austen
White Cat (Curse Workers, #1)by Holly Black
Black Jack, Volume 4 by Osamu Tezuka
Dororo, Volume 1 by Osamu Tezuka
Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)by Melissa Marr
The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3)by Kelley Armstrong
Foiled by Jane Yolen, Mike Cavallaro
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy

It happened again, stuff that I ordered months ago just came in on interlibrary loan. But hopefully this is the last of it and I will get all caught up. Looking at the last few Monday posts I am noticing that I read a lot of manga and graphic novels...maybe I should start some kind of feature. Are features fun? Any suggestions? Or is there some kind of graphic novel meme that I could be participating in? How was your reading week?

2 comments:

  1. You had an amazing week of reading! :)

    Features are fun - just be sure to Google the idea before you put too much into it and make sure no one else is doing it. I worked hard on what I thought was an original idea over the winter, went live with it and within an hour discovered someone else was doing pretty close to doing the same thing... Gah! :) I pulled mine.

    I dont know of any graphic novel meme. Have a super week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week! I am looking forward to reading Holly Black's White Cat & Kelley Armstrong's The Reckoning too! :)

    I haven't seen any graphic novel memes, but that sounds like a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete