Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


This meme is hosted by Shiela at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, and I want to give credit where credit is due so I want to let you know I heard about it through Bookworming in the 21st Century. The point is basically to share what you've reading, what you're reading and what you think you're going to read.

Read This Week:
White Cat (Curse Workers, #1)by Holly Black
The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3)by Kelley Armstrong
Burnout by Rebecca Donner, Inaki Miranda
Festering Romance by Renee Lott
The Color of Earth (Color Trilogy, #1)by Kim Dong Hwa
Birds of Prey, vol. 7: Dead of Winter by Gail Simone, Nicola Scott, Doug Hazelwood
Huntress: Year One by Ivory Madison, Art Thibert, Cliff Richards, Norm Rapmund
Black Jack, Volume 5 by Osamu Tezuka
Emma, Volume 2 by Kaoru Mori, Sheldon Drzka
Phoenix, Volume 2: Future by Osamu Tezuka
Marvel Divas TPB by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Tonci Zonjic

Currently Reading:
Mansfield Park and Mummies: Monster Mayhem, Matrimony, Ancient Curses, True Love, and Other Dire Delights by Vera Nazarian and Jane Austen

To Be Read:
Bloodhound (Beka Cooper, #2) by Tamora Pierce
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
Dark Life by Kat Falls
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn

I have been sick hence my skipping posting last week and my high graphic novel content this past week. Somehow I always feel like the addition of pictures to words makes it even easier to understand what's going on and easy to follow when I am sick.

3 comments:

  1. I just downloaded White Cat on audio. I hope it is good. I've enjoyed Black's other titles. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the White Cat posts are getting me so jealous, I've got to pick up a copy! Also,The Cinderella Society looks so tempting as well.

    Hope you feel better very very soon!

    Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really interested in reading the Cinderella Society. Looks like an interesting one. Can't wait to read your review on it. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete