1 clothes pin
1 card stock leaf
6 small pom poms (I used 3/4 inch pom poms)
1 large pom pom (I used a 1 inch pom pom)
2 wiggle eyes
1. Glue your 2 wiggle eyes to your large pom pom. This is the front of your caterpillar
2. Draw a leaf pattern onto your cardstock leaf while you wait for your wiggle eyes to dry
3. Glue your pom poms onto your green leaf; leaving the face for last.
4. Get a piece of magnet tape and stick it to your clothespin while giving your caterpillar a little time to dry.
5. Once your caterpillar is mostly dry glue your leaf onto your clothes pin.