Thursday, February 25, 2010

Graphic Novel Day

Today is my birthday so I have decided to spend the day reading graphic novels and doing laundry. Mainly it's cause I love graphic novels and I have the day off so why not, partially it's cause I have something like 30 items out of the library and reading the graphic novels is a quick way to get some of them returned. If this weren't a work day for most people I would make it a contest but I know most people don't have the day off (I only have off because I working on Saturday) so instead you will just have to see what I read. I will post a list at the end of the day and probably post reviews over the course of the weekend.

(2/26) All of the libraries I work at have closed due to inclement weather so I am extending my graphic novel reading day. Yay.

1. Prince of Persia

2. Astro City: Local Heroes

3. Abe Sapien: The Drowning

4. B.P.R.D.: The Black Goddess

5. Oishinbo A La Carte: The Joy of Rice

6. I Kill Giants

7. Elektra Lives Again

8. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

This is the final count, I will start posting reviews sometime later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment